Leo-C Series | Carbide Drills
The Ec-P’s variable pitch geometry effectively decreases chatter and harmonics, allowing it to leave a better part finish and last longer in your spindle. Featuring eccentric relief for maximum edge strength and HC+ coating for improved performance in tough materials, this tool is a strong choice for a variety of applications.
- Offers outstanding performance and high temperature resistance in a wide range of ferrous materials, including low and medium alloy steels, tool steels, and cast iron
- Engineered with eccentric relief for maximum edge strength in both drilling applications.
- Variable pitch geometry results in higher quality parts by decreasing chatter and harmonics
- 140° Angle
- h6 shank tolerance for high precision tool holders
- HC+ coating offers added lubricity and high temperature resistance for faster speeds and feeds and improved tool life
- Solid carbide drills
- CNC ground in the Turkey
|Item Dimensions (mm):||3.00 X 62.000|
|Type||TS 100 C|