Rapid Series | Carbide Drills
Solid carbide twist drill in steel up to 52 HRC.
- Coating technology: PVD
- Micro hardness: 3800 HV0.05
- Coating material: nACo
- Coating thickness: Diameter-related
- Max. operating temperature: 1200 degrees C
This universally applicable nACo Nano-Finish coating is very well suited for drilling up to 52 HRC. Due to the additional finishing of the already droplet-free coating, an optimal chip transport is guaranteed.
- Offers outstanding performance and high temperature resistance in a wide range of ferrous materials, including low and medium alloy steels, tool steels, and cast iron
- Engineered with eccentric relief for maximum edge strength in both drilling applications.
- Variable pitch geometry results in higher quality parts by decreasing chatter and harmonics
- 140° Angle
- h6 shank tolerance for high precision tool holders
- nACo coating
- Solid carbide drills
- CNC ground in the Turkey
|Item Dimensions (mm):||10.00 X 100.00|